Name: Renata Janes
Activities: wife to Tom, mother of 3 (Hayden, Jack, Ellie), wedding photographer, coffee addict
Claims to fame: can keep a house with 4 children remarkably tidy, master of all things 80′s, the ability to spot black clothing on any sales rack within seconds
Ten things you should know about me:
1. I was hardcore into heavy metal music in my high school years, Metallica and Korn being my favorites.
2. You’ve Got Mail and 10 Things I Hate About You are my favorite movies to watch.
3. I was captain of my high school soccer team. I also got MVP my senior year, and made it into our local newspaper as one of the best female soccer players in our county.
4. I worked at Starbucks for 5 years, managing my own store 3 of those years.
5. I am really weird about keeping things clean. I can’t stand dirty floors or surfaces. I probably wipe down our counter tops at least five times a day.
6. I have a hard time buying clothes that have color. I tend to buy everything in black, white or gray.
7. I whole hearteredly believe in the Gospel of Jesus and in the infallable word of God.
8. I’ve taught 7th & 8th graders at my church for about 8 years now.
9. I love watching any show that has to do with cleaning, fixing, or remaking a house. It gets me hyped up about cleaning my own house.
10. Oh, The Places You Will Go! by Dr.Suess is my favorite bed time book to read to my kids (or to myself).